I spent the day with my son in the deer blind for the 2012 Michigan Youth Hunt. A beautiful day that diddnt yield any Deer but did make a ton of new memories. Its so funny to see how he has grown as a hunter through the years and how much he has learned. Great day and great memories that I will take with me forever.
<((><
Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are we okay?
Days and nights on the river in a drift boat or raft are some of the best times I remember. The anticipation even the planning of a long tri...
-
Days and nights on the river in a drift boat or raft are some of the best times I remember. The anticipation even the planning of a long tri...
-
March is the High on the Fly one year anniversary. You all cant imagine how much I appreciate the support from all of you and the following...
-
To take the road less traveled does indeed make the world of difference. On a recent trout chasing trip with a good friend, we spent the d...

Good going Jeff. Great memories have very little to do with the end result. I'm with ya.
ReplyDeleteThank you and yes, as I get older i notice it's the memories that matter not the catch or kill!
ReplyDelete<((><
Jeff