Hello, Just a short note to let you know to please find me on facebook , just search for high on the fly and hit like, I'ts that easy...
<((><
Jeff
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are we okay?
Days and nights on the river in a drift boat or raft are some of the best times I remember. The anticipation even the planning of a long tri...
-
Days and nights on the river in a drift boat or raft are some of the best times I remember. The anticipation even the planning of a long tri...
-
To take the road less traveled does indeed make the world of difference. On a recent trout chasing trip with a good friend, we spent the d...
-
March is the High on the Fly one year anniversary. You all cant imagine how much I appreciate the support from all of you and the following...
No comments:
Post a Comment